Therapists (Seattle, Kirkland)
View Job Description
We’re now hiring therapists for both our Seattle and Kirkland locations. We're looking for licensed therapists with experience treating kids, adolescents and adults with ADHD and/or other mental health challenges.
Listen to clients’ experiences and help identify any existing mental health challenges, including underlying and co-existing conditions. Work with clients to develop individualized coping strategies, set goals and achieve better outcomes.
Educate clients and, in some cases, their families on the nature of their challenges, the causes, the different treatment options, and relevant scientific knowledge on the subject.\ When necessary, communicate with family members, teachers, physicians and others as part of a comprehensive care plan.
- Must be a licensed therapist in the state of Washington
- Experience working with people who have ADHD (preferred) and/or other mental health challenges
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Compassion for clients and a drive for helping others
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Training and professional development opportunities
RECEPTIONIST (Seattle, Kirkland)
View Job Description
Our center is looking to hire a part-time receptionist to assist in the management of front desk duties and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Applicant will gain experience in working with a private practice in the field of mental health. It is preferred that applicants possess knowledge about fundamental healthcare terminology with strong customer service and communication skills to effectively work with patients and members of the clinical staff. The individual placed in this role must also have excellent organizational and computer skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Greet and receive patients in a welcoming and professional manner
- Answer incoming phone calls and retrieve voicemails
- Maintain office email account and correspondence
- Respond to patient and provider requests and concerns
- Process billing and coordinate scheduling for patients
- Ensure patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA laws and regulations
- Communicate efficiently with colleagues to ensure smooth and efficient center operations
- Ensure reception area and common areas are clean and presentable
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, faxing, etc.
- At least one year of prior front office work experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while working in a fast paced work setting
- Maintain a calm and positive demeanor
- Positive, professional attitude and appearance
- Strong experience with electronic health records systems
- Use of Mac and Windows applications
- Punctuality and time management required
Typical hours during the work week will fall between 8:00 am to 8:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturday shifts. This position will also offer many avenues to develop connections in the field and to obtain a deeper understanding of private practice and mental health.
JOB TYPE: Part-time